Inglesina Baby S.p.A. guarantees that every article has been designed and manufactured in compliance with the general product quality and safety standards/regulations in force in the European Union and the countries it is marketed in.
Inglesina Baby S.p.A. guarantees that during and after the manufacturing process, every product has undergone various quality controls. Inglesina Baby S.p.A. guarantees that, at the time of purchase from the Authorised retailer, every product had no installation or manufacturing defects.
This warranty does not invalidate the rights acknowledged to the consumer by the applicable national legislation, which may vary depending on the country in which the product was purchased and the provisions of which, in the event of a contrast, prevail over the contents of the warranty herein.
In the event of material or manufacturing defects detected at the time of purchase or during normal use, as described in the relevant instruction manual, Inglesina Baby S.p.A. grants a consecutive 24-month warranty from the date of purchase.
The warranty is only valid in the country where the product was purchased and if it was purchased from an Authorised Retailer.
The warranty acknowledged is valid for the first owner of the product purchased.
The warranty covers the replacement or repair free of charge of parts with factory defects. Inglesina Baby S.p.A. reserves the right to decide at its sole discretion whether to apply the warranty via the repair or the replacement of the product.
To apply the warranty, the product serial number needs to be presented, along with a copy of the receipt issued at the time of purchase of the product, making sure that the date of purchase is indicated in a clearly legible form.
This warranty will be automatically made null and void in the event that:
- the product is used for purposes that are not expressly indicated in the relevant instruction manual.
- the product is not used in compliance with the relevant instruction manual.
- the product has been repaired by unauthorised and unaffiliated Customer Care centres.
- the structural or textile part of the product has been modified and/or tampered with, without prior expressed authorisation by the manufacturer. Any modifications made to the products relieve Inglesina Baby S.p.A. from any liability.
- the defect is due to negligent or careless use (e.g., violent shocks to the structural parts, exposure to aggressive chemical substances, etc.).
- the product presents normal wear (e.g., wheels, moving parts, fabrics) due to prolonged and continuous use.
- the product has been damaged, even accidentally, by the owner himself/herself or by third parties (for instance when it has been sent as luggage in air freight or using other means).
- the product is sent to the retailer for assistance without the original receipt and/or without the serial number or when the date of purchase on the receipt and/or the serial number are not clearly legible.
Any damage caused by the use of accessories not supplied and/or not approved by Inglesina Baby, shall not be covered by the warranty.
Inglesina Baby S.p.A. shall not be held liable for any damage to property or injuries to persons resulting from the improper and/or misuse of the product.
After the warranty period has expired, the Company guarantees customer care service for consideration for its products for a maximum period of four (4) years from the date said products were placed on the market; after this period, assistance interventions will be assessed case by case.